1.09.2016

25 Metaphors


  1. They say that time's supposed to heal ya
  2. I've forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet
  3. I'm sorry for breaking your heart
  4. It's no secret that the both of us, are running out of time
  5. You couldn't handle the hot heat rising
  6. I was running, you were walking
  7. I want every single piece of you, I want your heaven and your oceans too
  8. Let me fall into your gravity
  9. I miss you when the lights go down, it illuminates all of my doubts
  10. Every story has it's scars
  11. When the pain cuts you deep, I will be your remedy
  12. No river is too wide or too deep for me to swim to you
  13. Come whatever I'll be the shelter that won't let the rain come through
  14. Our love ain't water under the bridge
  15. If you're gonna let me down, let me down gently
  16. But it's in my roots, in my veins
  17. I can't love you in the dark
  18. It feels like we're oceans apart
  19. Please don't fall apart, I can't face your breaking heart
  20. Deep down I must have always known
  21. To earn my stripes I'd have to pay
  22. I miss it when life was a party to be thrown
  23. Give me a memory I can use
  24. The sweetest devotion hit me like an explosion
  25. It is the world to me that you are in my life, but I want to live and not just survive
Adele 25 Lyrics and Videos
From Varnhem Autumn 2015

No comments: