1.20.2008

In Good Company

Last summer when I was visiting my parents, I came to think about how boring CV’s often are. They mostly focus on what you have done, not the exciting projects you are currently engaged in or the adventures you plan for the future. And they are not supposed to include pictures. So I decided to put together something different and the result was The Holmberg Gazette.

The first issue was created during rainy summer days using my parents’ computer, with a cat in my lap. During Christmas the same cat also helped with the second issue that I now proudly present. I'm very fortunate in working together with bright and inspiring people all over the world. In this issue you meet some of them: Liz Mellish from Australia, Clive Margetts (futurefocus) and Paul Corney (Sparknow) from the UK, Annet Van de Wetering (TNO Management Consultants) from The Netherlands, and Helena Kovács (Apprino), Bengt-Göran Bengtner (The Business Lighthouse) and Ingegerd Green from Sweden.

You probably also know many great persons. Please put their names and web pages in a comment and let more people get to know them!

No comments: